Articles on this Page
- 04/28/18--18:50: _Pentaho is slow for...
- 05/08/18--12:33: _10 things I learned...
- 05/15/18--07:38: _Linear optimization...
- 05/30/18--02:33: _How to build an API...
- 08/26/18--23:42: _How to connect to S...
- 11/01/18--01:19: _Getting IP location...
- 11/20/18--10:30: _Recommender system ...
- 12/01/18--08:30: _Protected: Readabil...
- 12/12/18--08:19: _Uploading and downl...
- 01/04/19--10:49: _10 things I learned...
- 04/28/18--18:50: Pentaho is slow for servers with too many home directories
- 05/08/18--12:33: 10 things I learned while setting up five masternodes
- 05/30/18--02:33: How to build an API for SAP HANA using strongloop/loopback
- 08/26/18--23:42: How to connect to SAP HANA using JDBC
- 11/01/18--01:19: Getting IP location information with Angular 7
- 12/01/18--08:30: Protected: Readability scoring of document corpora
- 12/12/18--08:19: Uploading and downloading documents from Amazon S3 using bash
Over the course of two years, browsing solutions on our Pentaho 5.4 server became progressively slow. It came to a point in which you had to wait 2-3 minutes to see the list of solutions in the Pentaho User Console.
The catalina log didn’t say much and we didn’t have »
Over the past few weeks, I’ve been experimenting with masternodes as alternatives/replacements to traditional crypto mining rigs. Like with many other crypto-related things, I was surprised »
Previously, we left our app working with our local python+gunicorn+nginx installation. In order to get there we had to do quite a bit of configuration and if we wanted »
One of the aspects I like the most about SAP HANA is the cloud app development environment that allows you to quickly put together a data-entry app using Fiori.
Recently, I wanted »
Recently I had to connect a Java application to SAP HANA and I made some notes along the way:
The first step is to get the SAP HANA JDBC driver, a file called ngdbc.jar. »
Using Angular Maps Components and a new service called ipapi, you will be able to quickly put together something that will allow you to get IP information from a client »
During an interview process, I was tasked with a little project to create a recommender system to find mentors inside an organization, using Natural Language Processing. That was the perfect »
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
You need to upload a file to S3 and cannot install new packages in the server, nor the s3 client tools. You only have bash, openssl and sed. Go.
I found and adapted a script by Viktor Szakats, that creates all the proper headers expected by the latest AWS API. I »
I spent a few days on and off trying to deploy a Flask REST service to AWS Lambda, just to experience what »